It’s hard to put into words the happiness that our pets bring us. Nothing compares to the joy of coming home to a loyal companion. Whether it’s a dog wagging their tail and greeting you at the door, or a cat snuggled in your lap, pets provide companionship and unconditional affection. There are numerous ways pets positively affect both our physical and mental wellbeing. So, even though we might be the one caring for them, they support us in many unspoken ways.
This is why when our fur babies need help – especially when they age, we step in to give them the best quality care.
One of the most common problems we notice sadly as our pets age relates to their joints and mobility. Scientific studies show that 20% of dogs over 1 year of age and 90 percent of dogs over the age of five have osteoarthritis in at least one joint. Maybe that’s not surprising when a 1 year old small dog’s age is 20 in human years. If your large dog is 11 their mobility and joint problems could equal that of a 105 year old person!
Another common problem that our pets can face at any age is related to skin condition/issues. Skin irritations can make them feel constantly uncomfortable.
Thank goodness there’s Good News for you and your pets with Liquid BioCell® Pet. It offers a cutting-edge health solution for joints, mobility, skin and coat issues for both active and senior cats and dogs.
How does it work?
It replenishes the 3 essential substances for joint health and mobility and a well hydrated skin, which all decrease with age but sometimes cause problems early in life too.
• Collagen is the most abundant protein found in joint cartilage and the dermis of the skin. It provides the structural framework of connective tissues to keep skin firm and resilient and joints active and fluid
• Chondroitin sulfate is a naturally occurring element of joint cartilage that gives it amazing shock absorbing properties
• Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a molecule that helps provide hydration for skin and lubrication for joints. It is the gel-like substance that holds cells together.
“There are two problems we see in osteoarthritis,” explains Dr Cook DVM (University of Missouri-Columbia). “One is we don’t have a cure, and the other is that we still see progression of arthritis even after the best treatments.”
Benefits of Liquid BioCell Pet for your furry friend
- Promotes healthy, flexible joints, tendons, ligaments
- Supports joint mobility & lubrication
- Promotes healthy cartilage & connective tissue
- Helps maintain joint structure, function, and flexibility
- Maintains healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Great-tasting natural flavour (and no allergic reactions)
- Specially formulated for cats and dogs
- Feed directly, with food or favourite treats
- Easily digested and is quickly absorbed
Liquid BioCell supports your pet in other ways too
- Reduces skin irritations – HA keeps collagen synthesis up and retains skin hydration
- Minimises hair and fur loss, shedding – LPB increases hydration in skin follicles and the dermal layer
- Supports eye health – HA is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes (as well as joints). Supports a healthy retina in the rear eye chamber
- Improves oral health – Collagen supports ligaments in the mouth and holds teeth in place better. Good oral health is linked to good heart health
- Supports organ health – HA Supports organs with smooth muscles such as the bladder
- Offers preventative measures – start taking LBC early to protect and maintain the body. Reduce testing, avoid the trauma of surgery and the possible side effects of drugs.
What makes Liquid BioCell® unique?
- The only liquid Type 2 Collagen in the market
- A single, natural source NOT a man-made blend
- Made from chicken sternal cartilage – mirrors composition of human, canine and feline cartilage
- A natural matrix of Collagen, HA and Chondroitin Sulfate
- The only hydrolyzed collagen that provides collagen + substantial amounts of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) such as hyaluronic acid (HA) and chondroitin sulfate, all in remarkably bio-available forms – important as both collagen and GAGs are required for healthy structure and function of connective tissues such as skin dermis
- The only product tested that can actually replenish the essential components of cartilage matrix and lubricate the synovial fluid
- Backed by 37 clinical studies and trials– and thousands of testimonials
- Has an ideal, extremely small molecular weight so is highly bio-available (98% compared to ca. 5% for powders, capsules, tablets)
- Requires very low daily dose of clinical efficacy (1g-2g compared to 10g of other hydrolised collagen products)
- Free from Gluten, Dairy, Seafood, Artificial Colours, Artificial Flavours, Soy, Nuts
How does a Fish oil supplement compare Liquid BioCell ® Pet ?
- The origins of fish oil are often unknown and mercury contamination is possible
- The quality of the product is not necessarily assured – if stale, then its effectiveness is reduced, whereas quality assurance is guaranteed with LPB
- Health problems could arise from the capsule coating which often contains propylene glycol which irritates stomach lining
- Limited potential in fish oil results compared to the cutting edge, unique matrix of the essential body system ingredients in LPB